After several years of hiding in the shadows of bookish communities (youtube, tumblr, goodreads etc.) I have finally decided to create my own space where I can share my opinions.
In todays post I’ll be adapting questions from Between Chapters ‘New to Booktube’ tag as it’s a really great way to tell you a little bit more about myself and this blog.
- Where are you joining us from? Australia
- How old are you? 20
- Why did you join [the blogging community]? I don’t want to sound like a broken record, so I’ll leave a link to my about me page.
- What is the meaning behind your [blog] name? It was inspired by Jess from New Girl in the earlier seasons when she says ‘I hope you like feminist rants cause that’s my kind of thing.’
- What types of books do you read/want to talk about here? Namely Fantasy, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Thrillers, Diverse Fiction and LGBT+ related content. (Probably a self help and/or spiritual book here and there.)
- Who are some of your favourite authors? At the moment, I am currently obsessed with Brandon Sanderson’s work after recently reading Warbreaker.
- What’s the last book you read? Justice League Volume 3: Throne of Atlantis by Geoff Johns
- What are you currently reading? Chaos to Calm and Batman: Harley and Ivy
- Which do you prefer: Hard cover or paper back? Ebooks or Physical books? Owning or borrowing books? As a frugal person, I absolutely love borrowing books. Preferably in physical form. If I could download library ebooks onto my kindle, I would love that but currently I can only download ebooks onto my laptop and that is a huge
- What book or series got you into reading? The Fault in Our Stars (I know, shocking.)
- How did you discover [blogging]? I’ve been watching booktube for years now, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you but I guess I just gradually found out about differently online bookish communities through vloggers.
- Where else can we find you? Link Up! Tumblr / Goodreads